The logo of CC looking like chains interlocking is for the Correia Corporation & its subsidiaries. The C's go up because that is the direction Jeremy expects his clients to go. Jeremy started off as a Financial Planner after leaving sports and quickly transitioned into real estate by first becoming a Licensed Mortgage Broker. Wanting to learn more, he became a Licensed Real Estate Broker as well as Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser. In an effort to further his real estate career, he earned a Master of Business Administration in Marketing and a Graduate Certificate in Accounting from the Keller Graduate School of Management - Florida. Jeremy jumped from working with residential real estate clients to commercial when he took a position as a Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Trainee. Jeremy furthered his studies by completing all of the courses for designation as a Certified Commercial Investment Member as well as the Accredited Land Consultant. In addition, Jeremy earned a Certification in Community Real Estate Development from the University of South Florida. It is known as the CRED program and brings the best and the brightest together from around the Tampa Bay region including Engineers, Bankers, Brokers, Developers and more.
He is also currently working on the LEED Green Associate Certification as well as the Certified Associate in Project Management. He has a vision to build a multi-faceted real estate company during his lifetime.
Correia Corporation is currently made up of the following:
- Correia Commercial - Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Correia & Company - Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- Correia Consulting - Appraisals and Valuations Consulting
- Correia College - Florida Real Estate & Appraisal Licensing and CEU's
- Correia Capital - Real Estate Fund Opportunities
- Correia Communications - Technology Platforms for the Real Estate Sector
His long-term goal is to expand into the following areas:
- Correia Cares - Philanthropy
- Correia Construction - Land Development
- Correia Customs - Custom Design Home Builder
- Correia Communities - Community Association Management
- Catch Contractors - Webservice to Monitor Illegal Contractor Activity